Friday 1 July 2011

girls outing


Girls outing


Last Saturday went out shopping with the girls, we planned to go to Sephora a two level flagship store, constructed outside Starhill  housed in a  futuristic architecture building by YTL. When I first step in the store, I thought gosh! Its so small then we saw a stairs leading to the 1st floor but didn’t bother to go up, didn’t see anyone walking up too btw.
There are quite a number of brands available in Sephora, firstly their inhouse brand Sephora product which are priced reasonably, then they have Urban Decay famed for the Primer Potion according to Anna, Mario Badescu (for acne prone skin), Burt’s Bees, Boscia, Soap and Glory (cute packaging), Too Faced, Benefits and many more.
Sadly we didn’t get anything from Sephora as its over crowded and they do have very few Sales Advisor in the store. We just kind of have a quick browse and left the place as we prefer to make well informed purchase rather than just reading the description.
Before we head home, we went to this coffee kiosk located on the 3rd floor of Starhill. I am not recommending this place as I find that the waitress is unfriendly and the drinks is just normal. My cup of house brew cost me RM6+ 2/3 half cup only. WTF!
Lucky with good company, we still enjoy ourself.
The first photo I took, Anna posing with angelic smile. ( Dont let this women deceives you!! She is the famed Mean Queen)
 Then Jor Sau Feng recently change her style a lot. Looking East! Korean/ Japanese. Love her hairstyle and her new smile!
Me and Jo. I bought this top immediately after my SIL commented my boobs look bigger in it. fml
Envious of their long hair. So chio lah!
Should I describe them chio or not?
Hmm according to urbandictionary chio means ‘when you say a person especially a girl is “chio” you are actually meaning the person is bimbo. Pretty,attractive,good-looking but at the same time a stupid, nincompop or airhead. Although many people in Singapore and Malaysia do not know it, this dialect word was used as an insult’

No comments:

Post a Comment